In April 2016 the Embassy has launched the centre for collecting information for issuing biometric ID documents (passports) for the citizens of Tajikistan.
All citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan, whose passports have expired / expiring, may apply for a biometric passport to the Embassy in according with legislation.
The biometric passport can be issued on the basis of following documents:
- written request
- completed form
- 4 photographs size 3.5×4.5
- original and a copy of the internal passport and foreign passport
- original and a copy of visa/resident card/
- receipt of payment
For kids: in addition to above mentioned – birth certificate, passports of parents, marriage certificate of parents
In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan the consular fees related for issuing biometric documents identified in amounts:
- 100 Euro for 16 years old and over
- 50 Euro for children (up to 16 years old)
Download the application form for the new paasport here: